The health of our organism is mostly influenced by the well being of our liver. The liver stores all the chemicals, toxins and medications assimilated by the body, that’s why this organ must be detoxified as often as possible. The liver has the role of detoxifying the body from the dangerous waste products and it also controls the energy flow of our body.
When the liver is not properly functioning because of the multitude of toxins stored inside, it calls on the help of the bile. This slows down the bile secretion and leads to the formation of gallstones. Therefore, the detoxification of the liver is an essential step for the healing of any kind.
Detoxifying Massage for the Liver and Bile
The daily abdominal massages are extremely helpful for the cleansing of the liver and improves the blood circulation. Massage gently the liver and gallbladder area by moving the finger clockwise. When the massage becomes painful, you must continue until the susceptibility is improved. You can also apply warm compresses with castor oil. Keep them for 30 minutes to purify the liver.
Olive Oil and Lemon Remedy for the Liver
There are numerous liver regeneration methods. So, you can use herbal oils, syrups and teas. An extremely popular treatment is the one based on lemon and olive oil. Before starting the detoxification with olive oil and lemon juice, you must perform a detoxification with apple juice – every 2 hours. Pick one of the simple methods below:
– Add 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil and the fresh juice from ½ lemon to a glass of lukewarm water. Drink this liquid in the morning on an empty stomach.
– Throughout the day, you can drink boiled water with lemon juice, sweetened with honey.
– Prepare a mixture of 100 grams of olive oil and 100 grams of lemon juice and drink it before bedtime. Lay down on your right side for 20 minutes.
– Take 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil before breakfast, then lay down on your right side for 30 minutes.
– To immediately purify the liver, you must take 3 tablespoons of olive oil and after that 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Do this every 15 minutes.
– To eliminate the large liver stones, you must prepare a solution from ½ cup of olive oil and ½ cup of lemon or grapefruit juice. Drink the solution in the evening, before bedtime, to dissolve the stones. In the morning, you must drink a hot beverage to facilitate the elimination of the stones.
– The lemon juice cleanses the liver and improves the blood circulation. For this reason, it can be consumed anytime, not only during the detoxification of the liver.
– It eliminates the liver and gall stones.
– Olive oil detoxifies and tones the bile.
– The lemon juice melts the fats and eliminates cellulite.
You must perform the detoxification of the liver and gallbladder at least once a year. The detoxification of the liver will increase the motion ability of the joints, clears the mind and thinking, stimulates the intellectual processes and increases stamina.
These details and informative and they must not replace the recommendation of the doctor. Don’t use this information for self-treatment or self-diagnosis.