Apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest natural solution for preserving, cleaning and healing. This versatile product should be in every home.
It has countless uses for health and household. First of all, it is considered an universal cleaning agent and also a traditional remedy for various diseases.
Vinegar is associated with better immunity and cholesterol, weight loss, diabetes control and disinfection of various surfaces in our house.
Hippocrates used apple cider vinegar medicinaly thousands years ago, for treating wounds, reducing cholesterol, healing sore throat and cough.
Most of its benefits are due to the acetic acid content that results after the fermentation process.
Apple cider vinegar benefits
Apple cider vinegar has antihyperglycemic properties. It helps stabilize blood sugar levels and also reduces the glycemic index of foods. A few studies have shown that this product has similar effects as Metformin (a diabetes drug), but without secondary effects.
To help improve blood sugar vinegar can be added to salads or other recipes. According to Diabetes Journal, 2 tablespoons of vinegar in the evening can reduce fasting glucose with 4-6%.
Another study suggests that women that consume vinegar in the morning may have a 55% decrease in blood sugar levels.
Daily consumption of apple cider vinegar may also help regulate the appetite and induce satiety. Studies associated vinegar with weight loss, more precisely with reducing visceral fat (abdominal obesity), body mass index, blood fat levels (cholesterol, triglycerides) and blood sugar levels.
Since it helps detoxifying the lymphatic system and regulating homeostatic functions of the body, apple cider vinegar helps immunity and body protections from various diseases.
Latest studies have shown that apple cider vinegar contains compounds that fight resistant microbes and can be used as a more natural and safer alternative to harsh chemical cleaning and disinfecting agents. Acetic acid can destroy Mycobacterium tuberculosis – a bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
Apple cider vinegar uses:
• added to meals – acetic acid and enzymes from the vinegar help dissolve the proteins from meat and cereals, thus preventing digestive disorders;
• applied on wounds, burns and minor cuts – it helps accelerate the healing process, reducing pain and preventing further infections;
• for acnee – mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water and wash your face 2-3 times a day;
• for warts – dip a piece of cotton in apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected area; fix it with a bandage and let it sit for 10-15 minutes;
• for dandruff – mix apple cider vinegar with an equal part of water and apply the solution on your hair before shampooing; let it sit for 15 minutes then raise with clean water; repeat the treatment daily for one week;
• for detoxifying and energy – add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink the solution in the morning or at noon, when you feel tired or without energy;
• for sore throat – mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 70 ml water and use the resulted solution for gargle; it helps disinfect the mouth and the throat and improving immunity; or you can take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to stimulate the nervouse endings in the throat and stop the spasm;
• for contusions, ecchymosis and bruises – dip a clean cloth in apple cider vinegar and wipe down the affected area to reduce the inflammation and accelerate the healing process;
• for detoxifying – use 1 cup of apple cider vinegar for a each bath with hot water; the vinegar will help eliminate toxins from the body; take a foot bath with apple cider vinegar if you have ith nail fungus or athlete’s foot;
• for house cleaning – mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 4 parts of distilled water in a spray bottle, spray on the dirty surfaces that need cleaning and finally wipe with a clean cloth; for dirtier surfaces, sprinkle a little baking soda first, leave it a few minutes, then rub with a brush.
1. The Truth About Cancer, The Strange But Incredible Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss, Immunity & More: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/
2. LaTaifas.ro, OȚETUL de MERE – un produs-miracol pentru CASĂ și SĂNĂTATE (imunitate, pierdere în greutate, colesterol, diabet, dezinfecție): https://lataifas.ro/boli-si-tratamente-naturiste/115531/otetul-de-mere-un-produs-miracol-pentru-casa-si-sanatate-imunitate-pierdere-greutate-colesterol-diabet-dezinfectie/
Find us on Facebook