Information We Collect
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, including how you view and interact with content and advertisements, the parts of our Services that you use, information you search for, content that you view, and actions you take such as sharing content or posting comments.
- Log Data. When you use our Services, we automatically record information about your use (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s or mobile device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, access times and dates and other statistics.
- Surveys and Promotions. From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests or sweepstakes via our Services. If you participate, we may request certain additional information from you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- We use information we collect, including information from your use of our Services and information from surveys and promotions to provide and improve our Services, develop new offerings and enhance and personalize your experience, including the content and advertising that you see.
Disclosure of the Information We Collect
- We do not disclose any information we collect with third parties.
- Services Providers. We employ third parties to assist us in providing and improving the Services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance, database management and web analytics companies). If these third parties receive non-public, personal information about you, they will be obligated not to disclose or use it for any purpose other than to perform tasks on our behalf.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process to protect our property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person or to prevent or restrict what we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Our websites and applications may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that we are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such web sources.
Cookies & Other Technologies
Our services may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services or to better understand how you interact with the Services. You can instruct your web browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting certain or all cookies. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Services.
Cookies placed on your device or computer or any third party site or service that you may access through the Services may remain stored on your device or computer until you remove them.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with any personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete any such information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect the information we collect, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services contains links to other websites and online services. If you choose to visit a third party service or an advertiser by “clicking on” a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we link to a website, content or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites and services you use. We do not exercise control over third party websites or services.