Try out this great recipe – your family will love it. It is very easy to make; just follow the video below.
Buy a lot of parsley, because everyone will love this snack! Wash the roots well and cut them into thin strips. You may want to consider involving other members of the family in the preparation, as it can be boring to slice up a large quantity of roots alone.
Place the chopped roots into a large bowl, pour in three tablespoons olive oil, season them with salt and pepper, and sprinkle them with garlic powder. You may also add other spices to taste; it is very important to shake the bowl so the spices cover the parsley uniformly. Then place the parsley strips onto a lined baking sheet and bake them for 25 minutes, turning them from time to time.
Parsley Root Fries Recipe
• 3 large parsley roots, peeled and sliced into thin sticks
• 3 tablespoons olive oil (or more as needed)
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder ( or more, I usually put 2-3, because I like it extra garlicky) haha
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until the fries are well coated with seasoning.
3. Spread the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the fries begin to brown.
Find us on Facebook