They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, but can they also be the window to your health? Yes, they can. Eyes can be great indicators for your health problems. Today, we will tell you all the signs that you can see in your eyes and that are related to various conditions.
- If you have protruded eyes, you may have thyroidal problems that make your tissues swell. If you suffer from an overactive thyroid gland, the weight lose could also be a symptom for this disease. If you are having these symptoms, do not neglect them and go to a doctor in order to tell you exactly if you have thyroidal problems and what should you do to treat it.
- If you feel your eyes are dried, it is because your immune system is weak and you should consume more fresh food in order to restore the strength of your body. The immune diseases appear often in women after the age of 40.
- The swollen eyes together with blunt vision can indicate fatigue, more exactly the tiredness of the eye muscles. The dark circles that you have under your eyes can also be a symptom. In order to treat this problem, you will need plenty of rest and a great diet that will give your body the vitamins and nutrients that are missing.
- When you sit too much in the front of the computer, your eyes will get tired. In order to make this problem go away, you will have to spend less time in front of the computer in order to let your eyes rest. If you continue to do this, you will have vision problems and you will most necessarily need glasses.
- If the white part of your eyes is turning into yellow, you may have some health issues, more exactly liver problems. Check your eyes and if you see some yellow spots, you should go to the doctor and make some tests in order to see if the level of cholesterol in your body is normal or if you have any heart or liver diseases.
- Bloodshot eyes indicate serious health problems. If you have a blurry vision or you feel pain, you should be concerned. The cracks of capillaries can appear even when you cough. It also can be caused by dust, sun, dry air or allergies.
These signs are telling if you have health problems. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should consult a doctor that will tell you if you have a serious diseases and how it can be treated. Don’t neglect the signs that your eyes are transmitting and treat your body accordingly in order to stay healthy and away from major problems.