Ganoderma Lucidum, popularly called Ganoderma, is a species of medicinal mushroom native to Asia, especially China and Japan. Red Ganoderma is the best of the variety.
The Ganoderma medicinal mushroom has been regarded as being a miraculous remedy since Antiquity. It has tonic and detoxifying effects that slow down aging. It can also treat a wide array of diseases, including cancer.
This mushroom contains over 200 bioactive composites, which keep the immune system functional and healthy and maintain the youthfulness of the organism. It is also called the “youth elixir” or “the miraculous king of plants”, gaining notoriety all throughout the world for its excellent healing and protective effects.
Ganoderma improves the general state of the health and helps the organism heal itself more rapidly. Moreover, it sustains longevity and contributes to the treatment of cancer. Other benefits of the Ganoderma mushroom are the following:
- Impedes the spread of cancer and the installment of metastasis
- Reliefs the pains caused by cancer
- Increases the efficiency of traditional synthetic drugs
Benefits of Ganoderma
Many biochemists consider Ganoderma mushroom one of the best natural treatments because it doesn’t have any signs of toxicity and side effects.
The clinical experiments conducted in the last few year confirmed its numerous therapeutic uses. These benefits have been known since Antiquity. Here is a short list of what it can do:
- It purifies the blood
- Detoxifies the organism
- Enhances the immune system
- Prevents cell damage and the degeneration of the tissues and organs
- Increases diuresis
- Protects the liver in a multitude of ways
- Improves the efficiency of the renal glands
- Regulates the intestinal transit
- Fortifies the heart
- Regulates the blood pressure
- It has expectorant qualities
- Fights against all kinds of tumors
- Have sedative properties
- It prevents allergies
- Combats senility and other brain diseases that occur once you advance in age
Japanese doctor Shigeru Yuji demonstrated that the Ganoderma mushroom has the following benefits:
- Reduces the fats (triglycerides and cholesterol) and the levels of blood sugar,
- Improves the functions of the pancreas,
- Reduces blood clots,
- Prevents thrombosis,
- Maintains the balance of the endocrine glands,
- Maintains the youthfulness of the body,
- Reduces the toxicity and side effects of conventional medicine, as well as arterial tension and the effect of cancer treatment.
Administered with chemotherapy, Ganoderma increases the efficiency of the treatment in cancer patients who went through surgeries (mammary cancer, gastric cancer, bowel cancer), ameliorates the symptoms, improves the overall quality of life and speeds of the healing process.
Ganoderma mushroom – how to administer this treatment
In order to maintain your youthfulness, it is recommended to keep a 15-day diet with 4 Ganoderma capsules daily (2 in the morning before serving breakfast, and 2 before bed). After a while, reduce the intake from 4 to 2 pills daily.
When it comes to rheumatism and bronchitis, the same quantity applies until the symptoms disappear.