Castor oil has been known for centuries for its beneficial effects. Many are aware that this oil is an efficient remedy for constipation. But most people don’t know that castor oil also has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Moreover, it has been used to treat different types of skin conditions, stimulate the immune system and relieve pain. Studies have shown that castor oil is one of the most health-friendly and beneficial natural remedies out there. Now, we are about to explore a list of castor oil treatments for almost any kind of pain.
Cure for 25 Diseases
- Use castor oil to strengthen your health in terminal stages of cancer.
- If you have an allergy, then five drops of oil in the morning will make it go away.
- Your skin will look younger if you apply castor oil regularly.
- You don’t want stretch marks on your belly during your pregnancy, do you? Just rub the tummy with oil in the last two months of pregnancy.
- Helps in the treatment of alcoholism.
- If you apply it on your wounds, it will ease the healing process.
- Helpful for treating hepatitis.
- To relieve the pain, massage your sprained ankle with castor oil.
- Twenty minutes before shampooing, massage your scalp with this oil to stimulate hair growth.
- To prevent ear loss, drip a few drops into your ear.
- Relieves itchiness caused by bee stings.
- Eliminates pilonidal cysts.
- If you want to stop snoring, apply the oil on your belly for two weeks.
- Make a paste out of baking soda and castor oil to whiten brown spots on your skin.
- Treats skin cancer.
- Apply a drop of oil on your eyes before bedtime, in order to cure cataract.
- Eliminate calcium deposits by massaging the affected area with castor oil.
- No more severe ocular allergies! Rub some castor oil onto your eyelids before sleep.
- Helps remove warts after a four-week treatment.
- Apply once a week on your lower back to ease the pain.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes the stomach.
- Apply an oil compress on your stomach to ease chronic diarrhea.
- Relieves a hyperactive stomach.
- Treat yourself with oil for three months to remove nodules on the vocal chords.
- Oral application will cure tinnitus. For a month, take 6-8 drops per day.
Castor oil has one more property that most persons don’t know about: it induces labor. However, this is not something you could risk in your own house, so don’t use it unless it’s recommended by your doctor. Imagine this situation: you have reached 40 weeks of pregnancy but the baby won’t come out. You don’t want you and your baby to go through a medical intervention. It is completely understandable. But what can you do about it? Castor oil has been used in inducing labor for quite a while. Some doctors use it, others don’t. While a hospital induction is safer, some women stick to the oil intake. Remember, it is not a certified procedure so you would better pay a visit to your doctor before engaging in such a process!