Many people start their day by drinking a hot cup of coffee, chocolate or tea, but not many of us know the wonders a warm cup of water on an empty stomach can do. Usually, we prefer our water ice cold, especially during the summer days when heat waves keep hitting us.
Daily or at least regular warm water consumption improves your digestion and also helps you get rid of your toxins and metabolic waste. Just remember to drink your warm water on an empty stomach. Here is a list of reasons to drink warm water:
- Deals with constipation – constipation is a problem we all face a few times in our life. Some people have to deal with it almost daily. This problem is caused by poor peristalsis. Moreover, bloating and cramps are a sign of poor water intake during the day. So, drinking a cup of warm water in the morning can help your intestines and your whole body work properly.
- Cleanses the digestive track – a cup of warm water on an empty stomach helps you get rid of the toxins and also stimulates food digestion. Food is processed faster by drinking warm water and your digestive problems will be gone. Drinking cold water after a meal will only thicken fats in food. That’s why, later on, you will have to deal with fatty deposits in your intestines.
- Dissolves extra fat – people who are trying to shed some pounds, already know that warm water helps by melting fat. Warm water increases the temperature in your body, making sure you burn more calories. It also maintains the kidneys healthy.
- Decreases pain – warm water is great when it comes to menstruation pain. A cup of warm water relieves pain by warming and relaxing the muscles. It also relaxes the muscles and improves capillary circulation.
- Slows down aging – your skin needs elasticity to look young and become full of vitality. Premature aging is often caused by the accumulation of toxins in your body. As previously stated, warm water flushes the toxins out of your body, slowing down the aging process.
- Increases circulation – due to the fact that warm water helps you get rid of the toxins in your body, blood circulation is improved.
- Keep your hair healthy – no one likes to have frizzy hair and split ends. Warm water gives an energy boost to the nerve endings and activates them. Warm water is also very good for offering hair vitality and keeping it healthy. At the same time, it makes your hair grow faster.
As you can see, warm water has many benefits, so you should incorporate this habit in your daily diet and observe the positive results.