Ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids can be treated with great success without going through surgery and taking medications.
Cysts are benign formations that develop in the ovaries. They look like round sacks and can vary in size.
An uterine fibroid is a cellular mass that develops in the uterus, in the interior of the uterus cavities, at the exterior or on its walls. A perfect duo to combat the further development of ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids is infused lady mantle and raspberry.
Alchemilla Mollis, also more popularly known as lady’s mantle, is a common plant with many beneficial properties. It has been used since antiquity for the treatment and prevention of various diseases. Make sure to follow these easy steps to prepare this miraculous infusion.
Anti-ovarian cyst and uterine fibroid infusion
By combining these two plants with remarkable effects, you can effectively combat and prevent these conditions. For that, you have to use the dried leaves and flowers from the lady’s mantle and raspberry plants.
- Method of preparation
Grind each plant separately and mix the resulted powders in equal proportions. Take 4 to 6 teaspoons of the mixture and pour them in one liter of warm water for a day, until it is properly filtered.
Put the macerated mixture aside and boil the plant left after the filtration process in half a liter of water. Next, let the water reach room temperature. Finally, filter the infusion and mix it with the macerated plant.
If you follow the steps presented above, you should end up with one liter of infusion. Consume it each day for a minimum of two months.
Nutritional tips during the treatment period
- During the treatment, it is recommended to adopt a lactovegetarian diet, with loads of fruits and fresh vegetables. Sugar and conserved foods with synthetic additives are not recommended.
- Reduce the amount of foods that put pressure on the liver, because they increase the levels of estrogen in the body which trigger uterine fibroids.
- Avoid simple carbohydrates from refined flour – ovarian cysts increase the risks of diabetes.
- Instead of consuming simple carbohydrates and sugary foods, you should opt for rice, fruits, and legumes that contain complex carbohydrates, and more fibers and have low caloric levels.
- Include other excellent sources of protein into your diet, like vegetables, fish of all types, soy, nuts, and almonds.
- Consume vegetables with dark colored leaves that eliminate the toxins that trigger ovarian cysts.
- Dark colored marine algae are a good source of iodine. Iodine deficiency is one of the main causes that lead to uterine fibroids.
As you can see, lady’s mantle and raspberry tea can do wonders for your health, body and mind, especially if you have an ovarian cyst or uterine fibroids. Make sure to follow this easy guide and your problems will go away in no time.