When gold, silver or copper are placed in water for a while, the resulting liquid becomes full of the health benefits that these metals bring.
Gold, silver, and copper were metals that were frequently used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, being considered precious drugs with healing effects that were guaranteed.
A treatment used since ancient times
Healing using metals is an old therapy, primarily used in the Orient during history. In ancient Egypt, it was well known that gold, silver or copper dishes had healing properties.
Many ayurvedic medicines are based, even today, on gold and silver powder. Another common practice from the past that is still being used today is to add a sheet of gold or silver in some traditional Indian medicines.
Here are the healing properties of each of these metals:
Gold is especially useful for people suffering from:
- respiratory diseases (asthma or lung problems)
- circulatory problems
- rheumatoid arthritis
Besides helping fight these, gold also strengthens and relaxes the body and calms you mentally.
Silver brings benefits to persons suffering from:
- digestive problems and stomach diseases
- liver problems
- intestine problems
- urinary system diseases
Besides, silver makes your skin glow more and gives vigor to your body. It has strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, instantly killing all types of pathogen agents. It is known as a big enemy of infections, especially when it comes to the urinary and respiratory systems.
It is an immunity booster, but it is also used as a cure for chronic and complicated diseases:
- joint diseases
- gout, rheumatism, knee pain
- various inflammations
- high blood pressure
- stress and mental tension
Metal water – recipe
- Gold: 10 – 20 grams of gold, either as coin or jewelry
- Silver: 20 – 50 grams of silver. You can use as coins, jewelry or plain pieces of silver.
- Copper: 40 – 50 grams of copper: coins, small plates or regular pieces are all suited for the task.
Wash and clean the metals with regular water.
In a stainless steel pot (never use aluminum), pour 4-5 mugs of fresh spring water or distilled water. Place the metals in the water and let it boil.
Leave it there until only two mugs of water remain. Take the metals out and pour the water through a strainer. This liquid will now have the health benefits from the metals.
How to use
Consume 1 mug of metal water in the morning and another in the evening, 30 minutes before your meals. The water should be at room temperature.
The treatment lasts for three weeks, and it can be repeated, if needed, after a 1-week break.
Keep this in mind
- The water needs to be kept at room temperature in order to preserve its properties.
- Do not drink stale metal water. The liquid has to be fresh.
- A healthy, balanced diet is essential when following metal water treatments.
These metals have long been appreciated for their healing properties, so it’s only natural that you start enjoying their benefits as well.