Large pores are really unaesthetic and utterly unattractive; their appearance is often determined by the unfortunate mixture of a wide range of factors such as oily skin, environmental factors, hormones, genes and so on. Consider minimizing your pores by giving the following DIY remedies a go!
- Egg, milk, apple and cucumber – Mix the egg and milk until you obtain a frothy mixture. Add the sliced apple and cucumber and blend the content until you obtain a homogenous, creamy paste. Apply on your complexion and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off using warm water.
- Almond – Grind a handful of almonds until you obtain a fine powder. Apply a few drops of water to attain a paste. Spread it on your face and leave for thirty minutes. Rinse off using cold water. You should repeat the treatment twice a week.
- Papaya – Gently massage your face using a freshly-cut slice of papaya. Let it stay on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Mayonnaise – Steer clear of this ingredient if your complexion is oily. Just spread a few ounces of mayonnaise on your skin and let it rest for 15 minutes, after which you should wash it off using cold water.
- Lemon drops – Consider adding a few drops of lemon juice to your daily moisturizer and apply it as a mask on your face. Don’t use it in the proximity of your eyes, as the skin there is highly sensitive and might get inflamed. Let it stay for 20 minutes and then rinse off using cold water.
- Honey, lemon and yogurt – Combine these three nutritive ingredients and create a paste you can spread on your complexion. Let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.
- Clay masks – You ought to prepare this mask a week before actually using it. You will need organic clay, which needs to be let at room temperature after being mixed. This mask is highly recommended for oily complexions in particular.
- Milk serum and whey – Simply soak a cotton ball in milk serum or whey and massage it gently on your pores. Let it stay for 20 minutes and then, using cold water, rinse it off.
Other Effective Remedies:
- consider using an exfoliator a couple of times a week which may help you get your pores reduced;
- laser treatment is highly effective and equally expensive;
- microdermabrasion might aim at diminishing the size of your pores and highly hydrating your skin;
The downside to large pores is that they usually lead to the development of blackheads, acne and other unpleasant skin conditions. Opting for these natural, chemical-free remedies is a great idea, as they can be highly effective and they don’t leave you with a drop in your wallet as other treatments you may choose to purchase!