The prostate is a small gland, but leaving aside its dimensions, it is an extremely important part of the male reproductive system. It is located below the urinary gland, wrapped around the urethra, with the main function of secreting prostatic fluid.
After the male has exceeded 50 years old, he may have to face some health problems. The most common are:
- Acute bacterial prostatitis – Caused by a bacterial infection, this condition will cause the patient to experience fever, chills and painful urination.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia – Basically, the prostate gets bigger in time and the frequent need to urinate at night or the difficulty of completing this process appears.
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis – This implies an often recurrence of the infection, which can only be handled by administrating medication on long periods of time.
- Chronic pelvic syndrome – The condition will cause pain in the lower back and in the pelvic region. Other symptoms could include pain in the ejaculation process and a frequent need to urinate, even though only a small amount will be released.
How can all these problems be treated? A change in the lifestyle, medication and surgery are the main tools in handling them. However, there appears to be another solution for these problems, one that nature has to offer: the herb named epilobium parviflorum. It is a small pink flower that grows in Central and Eastern Europe, and has a proven efficiency in what concerns the common problems of prostate and even cancer.
Wondering how can it help? Let’s take a look over its properties:
- Fights inflammation – This is the main indicator that something is going on and damaging one’s health. It can indicate that the person is suffering from diabetes, obesity, arthritis, osteoporosis and cancer.
- Fights cancer – According to the studies that have been made, the plant is able to inhibit the development of cancer cells. This is why the herb is used in treating bladder and prostate cancer.
- Handles skin diseases successfully – Any fungal or bacterial infections can be cured by using this plant. It fights any irritation and redness, cleans the skin and makes it look younger.
- Stabilizes the menstrual cycle – It makes the menstrual symptoms easier to handle and fights any urinary infection too.
When used to cure prostate problems, a strict recipe should be thoroughly followed. Here is the best way to use this herb to get the maximum of results in a minimum of time.
- You will need 200 ml of water in a small pot.
- Before the water starts to boil, add epilobium parviflorum (1 tsp). It can be either fresh or dried.
- Let it boil for 1 minute and then turn off the stove. Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and then allow it to cool down.
- Drink one cup of tea on an empty stomach twice a day: once in the morning and the second cup in the evening.
Find us on Facebook