4 Natural Recipes Designed for Pain Relief
When dealing with a health problem, it is always a good idea to turn to natural treatments, instead of automatically resorting to chemical substances that can have adverse effects. A great deal of natural remedies can be found in different forms, varying from powders to liquid solutions, each of them with their additional benefits.
The tastiest formula used in treating any types of conditions was and will remain the juice. It’s easy to obtain and even easier to consume. A healthy eating habit that focuses on consuming mostly vegetables and fruits has the ability of preventing chronic diseases, including the occurrence of arthritic conditions, as compared to the well-established Western diet, filled with red meat, sugar, dairy products and processed foods.
Numerous plants are beneficial for one’s health due to the fact that their properties help prevent and even treat some diseases. For instance, many plants contain anti-inflammatory compounds which are known to reduce and eliminate symptoms for a wide range of conditions.
Here are 4 natural juices you can prepare at home to help you to manage your pain better:
- 1 large English cucumber
- 2 cups of pineapple
- 3 medium sized carrots
- 1 chunk of ginger
- 1 ½ inches of turmeric root
- Peel the cucumber and remove the edges of the carrots.
- Wash all the ingredients and start chopping them.
- Place them in your juicer and start processing them.
- The juice should be consumed immediately or stored in a mason jar for maximum 48 hours.
Celery, Pineapple and Carrot Juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 5 carrots
- 4 oz of pineapple
- 2 stalks of celery
Carefully wash and cut all the ingredients and place them in your juicer. Start processing them and consume the beverage instantly while it’s fresh and filled with nutrients.
Spinach and Lemon Juice
- 5 stalks of celery
- 2 medium sized Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups of spinach
- ¼ of a lemon
- ½ inch of ginger root
- ½ inch of turmeric root
- ½ green kale
After properly washing the ingredients, start cutting them into small pieces and put them in the juicer machine. Drink it immediately, so you can make sure that no nutrients are going to vanish.
- Orange and Romaine Apple Juice
- 2 medium sized apples (preferably Granny Smith)
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 1 orange
- ½ of cucumber
- 2 large stalks of celery
- Wash all the ingredients, peel the orange and the celery.
- Cut them in small pieces and place them in the juicer.
- Start processing them and enjoy your drink on the spot. It should not be consumed if more than 48 hours have passed since its preparation.
With a little bit of research, everyone can find out that their kitchen hides natural cures for different conditions. Knowing what should be combined with what is the tricky part. However, it only takes a few minutes to find a cure for your headache and to prepare it right there, in your kitchen, rather than going to a pharmacy and taking a fist of drugs.