Exposure to heavy metals is one of the health problems that is generally overlooked – yet with its ability to affect your central nervous system and bring increasing damage over time, it would be wise to learn more about it. While pharmaceutical products are available for sufferers, they often lead to serious side effects, making severe cases difficult to manage.
Things are not as grim as they may look, however, since chlorella and cilantro taken in combination have proven to be incredibly effective against heavy metal buildups. According to specialists, while the medication that we have available at the moment serves to eliminate the metals, it leads to another array of issues when it comes to the body’s ability to detoxify – an issue that is nowhere to be seen with these two ingredients.
Tests have shown that, when used together as part of the patients’ daily meals, the benefits were outstanding: the average reduction of heavy metals in the body was around 80% after a period of 42 days.
Here are the benefits that each of these can bring:
- Comes with strong antiviral properties
- Binds to heavy metals with incredible effectiveness
- It binds to various types of environmental toxins
- Helps the body improve its detoxification processes
- It increases the capacity of your organism to absorb essential fatty acids
- Encourages the formation of good bacteria in the gut
- It enhances the action of glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant
- Comes with a high amount of amino acids, making it excellent for a vegetarian diet
- It can heal a nervous system that is damaged as a result of heavy metal levels in the body
- Contains vitamins B12 and B6
While the explanation regarding its action against metals may not yet be clear to scientists, the results that it displayed when combined with cilantro are guaranteed to keep the research going. Let’s look at the other part of this combination:
- Comes with powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Decreases the level of bad cholesterol, while increasing the level of good cholesterol
- It is an important source of magnesium and iron, meaning that it helps those suffering from anemia
- Reduces the chances of bloating
- Improves the health of your liver
- It fights nausea
- fights urinary tract infections
- It is an excellent source of fiber and helps with the health of your digestive tract as a result
- Reduces light swelling
- Balances the hormonal levels during menstruation and menopause
- It binds heavy metals in your body
Specialists recommend that, before you consume large amounts of cilantro regularly, you make sure your magnesium levels are within healthy limits.
- ½ cup of chopped organic cilantro
- ½ cup of organic apple juice
- 1 teaspoon of chlorella
- ½ cup of water
Place the ingredients in the blender and let it run until the solution is smooth.
As it has often been the case, nature proves that it is a rich source of medicine that we should not overlook. Using this recipe on a regular basis can let you experience life to its fullest, as the wide range of benefits is guaranteed to leave you bursting with energy.