They say that Sage is a real panacea, due to its power of preventing and treating of over 60 different diseases. Sage tincture is the best form of administration, rapidly and completely absorbed by the body, with immediate results.
Sage tincture is a miraculous medicine particularly for women diseases. Sage strengthens the nervous system, restores the hormonal balance, combats premature aging, detoxifies the blood and washes wounds and scars.
Sage tincture for menopause
Sage tincture is an elixir for women hormonal diseases. Most women experience hot flashes and excessive perspiration during the premenopausal and menopausal period.
More health benefits of sage tincture
• Rejuvenates your body and mind
• Prevents senility
• Improves emotional health
• Balances the nervous and hormonal system
• Stimulates brain activity and prevent Alzheimer’s disease
• Fights night sweats and hot flashes during premenopause and menopause
• Cleans the blood and lowers blood sugar
• Helps in the treatment of cancer and diabetes
How to prepare sage tincture at home
– Pour a quarter of 90 degrees alcohol (vodka or brandy) over 2 tablespoons of chopped sage. Use a large jar with a lid. Cover the jar and keep it for 14 days in a dark room. Stir the jar once a day. After the maceration, filter the mixture and keep in the refrigerator in small dark-colored bottles.
– Or, you can prepare the sage tincture using sage powder, ground by the grinder. In this case, place 10 tablespoons of powdered sage in a jar and pour over 500 ml of alcohol. Leave it to soak for 2 weeks, while stirring the bottle a few times a day. The resulting liquid is then filtered. Sage tincture lasts for 2 years if kept in a refrigerator.
Sage tincture can be found at health food stores. It’s not expensive at all, and you can order it online.
How to take sage tincture during menopause
It is recommended to take sage tincture daily to combat menopause symptoms. The treatment lasts 4-5 weeks. For different emotional, hormonal and nervous problems, take a teaspoon of sage tincture diluted in a little water, 3-4 times per day.
Note: This information does not replace medical advice. Do not use this information for self-diagnosis or self-treatment.