Food allergies can be hard to deal with, especially when you do not know the whole list of foods you are allergic to. The best way to deal with food allergies is to avoid the foods that our body rejects, but it is not always that easy, especially when you are eating out. You should always alert the waiter that you have an allergy to specific foods, so he knows.
Food allergies can also cause other health problems, being somewhat a mined territory. In fact, these are triggered by a damaged digestive system.
Here are some natural remedies that could help you treat food allergies:
- Start eating home-made fermented foods and beverages – we live in a world of antibiotics, where the good bacteria in our bodies are ruined and leave us with the bad ones, causing more pain. Start by fermenting your own food at home, just like our ancestors used to do (bread, pickles, cheese, yogurt, etc). This way, you will make sure to get all the good bacteria that you need.
- Probiotics – this product will help you by colonizing your gut with essential good bacteria.
- Prebiotics – fwill ill you up with good bacterium. Using Probiotics and Prebiotics together will help you a lot with your digestive system, turning it into a stronger one.
- Gelatin – gelatin is really important to a damaged gut, because it seals and heals the mucous lining of the intestinal tract. Make sure your gelatin is grass fed. You can obtain it from bone broth or you can find it in stores as powder.
- Digestive enzymes – these enzymes will help you by breaking good particles, being vital for people that suffer from food allergies.
- Vitamin B5 – has a great health benefit because it keeps your allergies under control and reduces their negative effects.
- Sleep – many people forget how important sleep can be, especially if your immune system is fighting a disease. It does not matter if it is a simple allergy or any other kind of disease. It is always best to get at least 8 hours of sleep per night or even more. Being sleep deprived will not do any good to your body, making it function slower than normally. Therefore, your healing process will take longer and you will not get the results you wanted.
- Supplements with betaine hydrochloride – these kinds of supplements will help your body break the food so your blood stream will not be “attacked” by unknown proteins that cause an allergic reaction.
You can also add to your diet flaxseed oil, Vitamin C, bioflavonoids and lots of nutrients and vitamins to help you with your food allergies.
Another thing you can do is note down every food that has caused you allergies now or in the past. This way, you will be able to keep away from foods that are not good for you. Make sure you are not eating a food more than once every four days. Include oils, dry foods and beverages in this rotation scheme. Preventing yourself from overexposure to a particular food will ensure you that your body will not develop allergies.