A recent study has shown that there are 8 common, yet hidden factors which are responsible for 75% of the conditions American people get. What’s more surprising is the fact that 3 of these factors are responsible for 50% of the deaths in America! Wondering what are these 3 factors? We can start by calling them the killing trio.
What is the killing trio made of?
- Heart condition – Apart from being the no. 1 killer of men and women in the USA, it is also the no. 1 cause of death all around the world. It includes multiple conditions, even though most of them are related to the accumulation of plaque in arteries. Angina, stroke or heart attack are just a few of them. What causes these conditions? Inflammation!
- Cancer – Unlike any other conditions, cancer does not keep into account age, race or gender. It can appear to anyone, from newborns to the elderly. It is caused by a chronic inflammation, a process that exposes the body to an increased cell proliferation, which will stimulate the production of abnormal cells.
- Chronic lower respiratory disease – This condition includes multiple illnesses which will affect the lungs, causing an airflow blockage and breathing problems. Asthma, bronchitis or emphysema are a few of them. Inflammation is, once again, the main cause.
6 Inflammation risk factors
The inflammation is a risk we are constantly exposing ourselves to. Where is that hidden? In the food we eat. Here are 6 products you should be aware of:
- Dairy – Milk is extremely inflammatory for the people whose bodies are unable to process lactose. The more time this stage takes the higher the risk of inflammation.
- Sugar – Sugar is not natural these days. All the minerals are taken out when it is processed. Processed foods create chaos in our bodies, increasing the chance of inflammation.
- Refined grains – Any fortified, milled or sweetened grains should be kept away from your diet. Pasta should be eaten once a week too.
- Grain-fed meat – The animals that have been fed with concentrated foods are not healthy and neither is their meat. It is loaded with hormones, antibiotics and other drugs these animals take in.
- Tropical fruits – Since they are high in fructose, they should be eaten once or twice a week. People who do not come from tropical areas could have some trouble digesting them.
- Bad fats – Heated or hydrogenated oils should be avoided completely.
Wondering how you can beat off this monster? Here are some foods you should include into your diet:
- Fresh vegetables
- Organic poultry
- Good fats
- Fresh ocean fish
- Organic grass-fed meat
Increase the awareness of unhealthy food every time you have the opportunity to do it. Inflammation is the main cause of these conditions and it should be fought at all times.