The first signs of aging appear on our faces and even if this doesn’t sound that good, your skin’s charm is taken away from you. Nobody wants to look in the mirror and see those wrinkles, aged skin, gray hair or other signs that, unfortunately, remind us that time moves pretty fast. Luckily for you, there are plenty of essential oils that can help you manage this situation.
- Lavender oil – The best oil that you should definitely include in your beauty ritual is lavender oil. By mixing just ten lavender drops in some extra-virgin oil you’ll have the perfect recipe for massaging your skin when you wake up.
- Pomegranate seed oil – This is another great oil that will help you defeat the aging process. Besides the fact that it has healing functions, it’s also antimicrobial and doesn’t cause inflammation on the skin. Add a few drops of rosehip oil in some high-quality pomegranate seed oil and massage your skin once a day.
- Rosehip essential oil – This is a product that cannot miss from your beauty routine. This oil has great regenerative benefits, and it’s known for delaying the aging signs of the skin. In order to get the best results, place a few rosehip oil drops on your skin and massage the entire area.
- Neem oil – This is good for preventing skin infections and aging. Basically, all you have to do is mix one tablespoon full of neem oil in about 80 ml of lukewarm coconut or olive oil.
- Frankincense oil – This one is a unique and also useful essential oil, since it has health benefits too. Just add six drops of it in some unscented oil, mix both ingredients and apply the resulted product on your skin.
- Rose essential oil – We’re talking about one of the most effective beauty ingredients, due to the fact that it’s the best in taking care of your skin, hydrating it carefully and also making it brighter. You just have to place three teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a small bowl along with a few drops of rose essential oil and mix. Massage your skin for 5 minutes.
- Geranium oil – Another secret for keeping your skin younger is geranium essential oil. Add six drops of this oil in just a teaspoon of olive oil and you’ll have the perfect mixture.
- Carrot seed oil – Another oil with skin regeneration properties is carrot seed essential oil. You can add a few drops of this oil into the oil that you regularly use for massaging your skin and you’ll see plenty of improvements in your beauty ritual!
- Neroli essential oil – this is also great to prevent aging signs. All you have to do is place 2 tablespoons of the carrier oil that you use on a regular basis in a small bowl, add maximum 7 neroli oil drops and then apply the mixture to your skin before going to sleep.
- Myrrh essential oil – To restore your beauty you can also add a few drops of this oil to your face cream and massage your skin for a couple of minutes.
Everyone wants to remain forever young, and taking care of your skin is one of the best ideas to start with. Give these essential oils a chance and you will be surprised by their effects.