Since the ancient times, tea has always been integrated into every culture. It brings the so-longed rejuvenation, but it also has a great impact on your health. There are even some herbal teas which are known for their ability to add strength to the immune system. A strong immune system means fewer chances of developing certain conditions, so here are the teas you should be drinking to strengthen up your body’s ability to fight illnesses.
- Chrysanthemum tea – This tea has the ability to purify the blood. The toxins in your blood can suppress your immune system and chrysanthemum tea can flush them out of your system. It is also used to keep microbes at bay. It also has calming properties, so if you suffer from anxiety or insomnia, this is a great remedy!
- Mullein tea – If you suffer from problems related to the upper respiratory tract, mullein tea can help you find relief. A sore throat can also be healed by drinking this beverage. A dry cough characterized by the inability to expectorate the mucus will fluidize the respiratory tract, making it easier for you to eliminate all the bacteria present in the mucus, thus helping you recover from the illness faster than you would have thought.
- Astragalus tea – This tea works perfectly in combination with mullein tea to ward off the upper tract respiratory conditions. It also helps getting rid of any symptoms of flu or cold. This plant is always associated with others to maximize its potency.
- Ginseng tea – It wards off stress successfully, so it protects the body from a great number of illnesses caused by it. Ginseng is an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body adapt to stress and react better. It also increases the number of white blood cells and improves sexual potency in males.
- Garlic tea – It is filled with antimicrobial properties and consuming it regularly will rejuvenate your body. It is also loaded with antioxidant properties which will take away any inflammation, slow down the aging process and prevent cancer. It also lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease and prevents the formation of clots. High cholesterol and high blood pressure are also aspects you can take off your mind if you drink this tea regularly.
- Echinacea tea – Consuming this tea can keep away a series of common conditions such as flu or colds. It is an excellent support for the immune system, strengthening it up and helping it kill bacteria, fungi or viruses. The Echinacea tea also has the ability to neutralize any toxins that might be lingering in the bloodstream. In a more traditional approach, this tea is often used in treating a great variety of serious conditions such as: malaria, diphtheria, syphilis and many other.
There is no better way to improve your immune system than by taking a natural approach. And what better method to do it than drinking these teas?