You see hair masks everywhere, in every supermarket, health shop or online. The same thing goes for face marks. But have you ever heard of a tooth mask? There is no need to make that quizzical look, they actually exist and they are actually very effective.
The Importance of Proper Tooth Care
Such a mask can help whiten your teeth as well as prevent early tooth decay. However, you should not rely on a tooth mask to provide care for your teeth. Considering other lifestyle changes as well might make the difference between model-looking teeth and cavity-filled teeth. In order to keep your oral health at its top, you will need to:
- Always floss before you go to bed.
- Do some oil pulling at least 3 or 4 times every week, making sure that you swish the oil around in your mouth for about 20 minutes.
- Eliminate refined sugars from your diet.
- Increase your intake of vitamin K2 and D3. In other words, eat more chicken meat, full-fat milk, and creams.
If you are looking for that Hollywood smile, you need to pay close attention to what your teeth are asking for. Some of these tricks will help remove stains, reverse tooth decay and whiten your teeth.
Two Masks That Your Teeth Will Love
Considering that the human is initially a creature of nature, our body doesn’t particularly accept chemicals no matter how much we try to stuff it with them. This is exactly why a natural mask will make your teeth happy considering the fact that it contains no chemicals.
- Licorice and Activated Charcoal Mask for Your Teeth
This one will definitely offer you instantaneous results. Its effectiveness is based on the fact that it can brighten your teeth. At the same time, it haa the potential to remove tooth plaque. It is best that you use this mask at least once a week for optimal results.
The ingredients you will need are:
- ¼ teaspoon of licorice root powder
- ½ teaspoon of activated charcoal
- 1 drop of orange essential oil
Mix these ingredients in a small container, and stir very well. The resulted mix will be applied on your teeth and left to act for about 3 to 5 minutes. At the end, you must rinse it well.
- Turmeric, Olive Oil, and Coconut Oil Mask for a Healthy Smile
This is also another mask that will give you that celebrity smile. You will need:
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- ¼ teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
The process is the same as with the previous mask. Mix, stir, apply and let it act. Be careful not to swallow the mix; some of the ingredients may cause allergic reactions.
Get those Hollywood teeth with these very effective tooth masks! You will brighten the day of everyone passing by as you offer them your proud smile!