Regardless of what part of the body might be affected, one thing is for sure: a sore pain is a really unpleasant experience to go through! The first reaction to this is to fill your fist with pills and take them all, but this is definitely not the cleverest thing to do. Often, you will get to experience some side effects such as headaches, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, constipation or stomach ulcers.
To avoid the above-mentioned side effects, many people would turn to creams filled with analgesics, but unfortunately, not all of them are as effective as the pills in treating the sore pain.
The good news is that there is a natural homemade recipe you could prepare it yourself. It requires only a few ingredients which can be found right in your kitchen or if you do not have them, then a visit to the nearest supermarket will be just fine.
Wondering what those ingredients are? We are actually talking about olive oil and lemon. In this case, you will need the peels of the lemon and the rest of the fruit could be used in making a super-healthy lemonade loaded with vitamin C!
Lemons and their impact on our health
Not only can lemons be used in beauty rituals, but they also have a great say in treating health problems. Here are some of the benefits they bring along if they are consumed regularly:
- They are very efficient in treating respiratory conditions, mainly asthma, due to the fact that they contain a lot of vitamin C which will bring relief from any breathing difficulties.
- Once again, the great amount of vitamin C will help in treating colds, flus and allergies. Also, if you have fever and drink some lemon juice, the temperature will be lowered down.
- They help the blood to clot, so any internal bleeding could be stopped.
- Lemons are also great in digestion. They can keep at bay constipation problems and ease any indigestion.
- You can also detoxify your body by combining lemon juice with warm water and drink that beverage every morning.
- Arthritis and rheumatism are also other aspects to take into consideration.
How to create this cream
- Olive oil
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 jar made of glass
- Wash and then peel the lemons.
- Put the peels in the jar.
- Fill the jar with olive oil.
- Close the jar and allow the whole combination to sit for 2 weeks.
In 2 weeks’ time, you will have a cream you can apply on your sore joints. In order to do that, you will need to soak a cloth into the solution and then apply it directly onto the affected area. You should then allow your joint to sit at rest for up to 3-4 hours. Going for a natural remedy is always a good idea, instead of jumping straight to the box of pills or visiting your pharmacist.