Let’s cut it down to the chase, who doesn’t hate wrinkles? They make us look older than we actually are, and they’re far from being our most attractive trait. They can make even the most confident individual feel unattractive.
As an alternative to purchasing endless expensive face creams, or turning to Botox procedures that cost a fortune, you could try a range of all-natural face masks, which have one ingredient in common – eggs. Did you know that eggs account for a 100 percent safe and time-tested remedy for fighting wrinkles?
What makes eggs ideal for reducing wrinkles?
- Eggs have collagen, which aims at filling the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Eggs are equipped with protein. Hence, the elasticity of the skin is improved.
- Eggs aim at shrinking unpleasant large pores, while promoting the tightening of the skin.
- Eggs diminish the amount of sebum and control excess oil.
- Eggs are filled with vitamins that deeply hydrate and nourish the skin.
- The presence of albumin reduces wrinkles effectively.
- Magnesium – a primary element present in eggs. It decelerates the aging process.
- Potassium is the mineral that deeply moisturized the skin cells.
Egg face masks for diminishing wrinkles
Now that you know the numerous benefits eggs have for nourishing your skin, and making lines vanish into thin air, it’s high-time to get to know the face masks that are right for your skin.
Egg whites represent the ideal treatment for diminishing pores, improving the elasticity of the skin, and giving it a radiant, youthful glow. It’s an all-time anti-wrinkle treatment. Follow the next steps:
- Apply a thin layer of egg white on your face.
- Allow it to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash off the egg white, and afterward, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure on a daily basis.
Egg white and lemon juice
Lemon juice is excellent at lightening dark spots, and discarding off excess oil and dead cells.
- Combine two teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice with egg white.
- Whisk the content until you obtain a frothy texture.
- Spread the mask on your face, and allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water, and afterward, rinse with cold water.
- Alternatively, you may add a pinch of turmeric, which is ideal for the complexion.
Egg white with honey
Honey is that one ingredient that deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin, making it look young and fresh.
- Mix one teaspoon of organic honey with egg white.
- Apply the mask on your face, and let it tstay on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with cold water.
- For increasing the moisturizing function of the mask, you may add a teaspoon of olive oil.
Egg white and oatmeal
Oatmeal is highly recommended for oily skin types, as it absorbs excess oil, making the skin more luminous and radiant.
- Combine two teaspoons of oatmeal with whipped egg white.
- Spread the mixture on your face, and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Using warm water, rinse off the mask.