Many of us complain of dark circles. They make us appear tired, without energy, while affecting our looks as well. Typically, dark circles emerge because of a combination of factors, just to name a few – environmental toxins, stress, insufficient sleep, and so on. The skin under the eyes is increasingly delicate, which means that the dark discoloration is prone to appear under the enumerated circumstances.
By turning to home remedies, you could finally say goodbye to this vexing problem. However, apart from trying out the following solutions, it’s important to try to alter your lifestyle, by making healthy choices, such as improving your sleeping habits.
Tomato remedy for black circles
The magic ingredient we’re going to talk about is a tomato. It’s a miracle worker when it comes to making dark circles vanish into thin air. This veggie is genuinely helpful in eliminating multiple health and beauty complaints. But what is it that makes this remedy a must-try for you?
- Tomatoes come equipped with a natural bleaching compound, which naturally lightens the skin. Concurrently, they aim at making the skin appear fresh, supple and soft.
- Tomatoes embody lycopene – which is a powerful antioxidant that diminishes the discoloration that is displayed under the eyes.
- Tomatoes are featured by regenerating and moisturizing properties that hydrate the area under the eye, reducing the dark circles.
- Tomatoes are equipped with vitamin A, which aims at restoring damaged skin. Vitamin B stimulates cell renewal, while Vitamin C contributes to combating the dark circles. Concurrently, it’s filled with minerals that promote cellular metabolism.
- It is loaded with nutrients, just to name a few – vitamin A, B, C, iron, calcium, Sulphur, Potassium, which qualify tomatoes as the ideal remedy for your dark circles.
How to get rid of dark circles by using tomatoes
Now that we know how important this veggie is for helping you get rid of those nasty dark circles, let’s see how you should be using them for this purpose.
- One alternative is to grind or smash a tomato until you obtain a thick paste. Simply apply the paste under your eyes, and after a couple of minutes, you may rinse it off. Another alternative might be to place a slice of tomato under your dark circles, and massage it gently for about two to three minutes. After it has dried, wash it off. For best results, you should repeat the procedure
- Your second option is drinking tomato juice. As previously outlined, this veggie contains vitamin A, K, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron. By taking tomato juice internally, the remedy has a beneficial impact on the skin color under your eyes. Simply chop some tomatoes, and blend them with a couple of mint leaves. You may add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Drink the juice immediately after you’ve prepared it, to benefit from its nutritive properties. Drink this juice daily, first thing in the morning.