Honey is a great bee product, as it’s incredibly healthy and sweet and can be added to your food and drinks. Taking at least a teaspoon of honey per day can keep you healthy and young for a longer period of time. You can also mix honey with your desserts and beverages to make them tastier.
A great combination is warm water with honey. This solution is extremely useful in helping you lose weight. It eliminates the waste products and toxins from the body and also balances the calorie content in the organism.
How Can Honey Promote Weight Loss
People enjoy eating sugar, but this is not a healthy habit. However, they can replace commercial sugar with a more natural one: honey. It comes with numerous health benefits:
– It is an energy booster and increases the metabolism.
– It controls the cravings for other sweet products.
– The mixture between warm water and honey will detoxify your body.
– This solution breaks down the food particles, converting them into nutrients instead of fat.
– Honey has 63% less calories than sugar.
Warm Water and Honey Mixture – Recipe
This recipe is incredibly simple. You will have to boil a cup of water for about 5 minutes, but make sure it’s not too hot. Always strain the water before drinking it, so as to remove the impurities. Finally, add the honey (1 – 2 teaspoons). Mix well and after that you can drink it.
If you add more water to this solution, you will be able to lose weight faster. Your kidneys will remove the excess water and thus, the weight loss process begins.
Consume 1 cup of warm water with honey during and before each meal because this way you will feel full for prolonged periods of time. This way, you will eat less food and you will speed up the weight loss process. Also, make sure to have a glass of warm water with honey first thing in the morning.
If you want to make the mixture more interesting and tasty, add some lemon juice. This refreshing drink is especially useful during the summer time.
Another ingredients that you can add to make the drink healthier is cinnamon. Besides helping you lose weight, this will also freshen your breath.
In the morning, you can also have some tea with honey to eliminate the sugar spikes that usually appear during the day.
The combination between warm water and honey is excellent in helping you lose weight. Still, it also comes with certain contraindications.
– This mixture is not recommended for those who suffer from diabetes. Honey contains numerous carbohydrates and will immediately boost the blood sugar levels.
– Consuming too much honey with water can cause problems, so be cautious and only drink it as mentioned above: before and during the meals.
– Keep in mind that honey also contains calories. This might exceed the amount of nutrition. For this reason, you should always make sure to measure the quantity of honey you take to balance the calorie content.