We know that panic attacks are not very pleasant and that stress can intensify them. But how to get rid of them without expensive treatments and side effects? We found a few natural remedies that will help you release the stress from your body and prevent any possible panic attack.
Anxiety – the main cause for panic attacks
If you are feeling worried or scared for no reason, you probably suffer from anxiety. The feeling of not knowing what is going to happen can affect you very much. Your heart starts beating faster and faster and you feel that the worries are eating you alive. That is when you have a panic attack.
But how do they appear and what triggers anxiety? The stress accumulated in a short period of time can be the main reason why we start having panic attacks. The stress from school or work, the stress of a relationship or simply the stress caused by losing someone dear can lead to frequent panic attacks. If you don’t release the stress from your body, the panic attacks will become even stronger.
How to treat stress and panic attacks
- When stress appears, it could be because you have a lack of magnesium in your body. Take more magnesium in order to calm your body and your mind and you will prevent the panic attacks. Magnesium can be found in a balanced diet which contains fruits and vegetables.
- Laugh. Laugh as much as you can because it will release the stress from your body and it will make anxiety go away. Try to cherish every moment in your life and be excited about what the future has for you.
- If you experience a panic attack, you should be careful to what you are using to calm you down. If your breathing intensifies, it means that you are having a panic attack. Breathing in a bag can calm you down instantly and it will adjust your pace. Breathe in the bag and hold the air in for 3 seconds and then exhale it.
- Exercising will help you to get rid of stress. It will also get you in shape and will keep you focused on something else than your problems. Do whatever type of exercises you like and want in order to eliminate anxiety.
- Yoga is highly recommended for persons who suffer from anxiety and have panic attacks. It will help them meditate and breathe correctly and anxiety will remain a thing of the past.
If you experience anxiety and panic attacks, try these remedies in order to prevent and cure these problems. You will start feeling better about yourself and the problems will go away, along with the stress.