Vomiting can be definitely unpleasant and it can have many causes. It can be actually defined as a contraction of your stomach muscles, forcing you to throw out everything you ate. Fortunately, there are many home natural remedies to help you stop vomiting.
- Did you know that cloves can help you relax? Moreover, they favor the digestion so you’ll definitely stop vomiting if you make some tea using this ingredient. Put some cloves in hot water and infuse for 5 or 6 minutes. To be sure that you won’t feel sick anymore, you can chew 2 or 3 cloves per day.
- Cinnamon’s effects are very strong and this ingredient can be used to alleviate nausea and vomiting sensation. Basically, you can make a tea by using 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder or a cinnamon stick, if you have it in your household. Place either of them in a cup filled with hot water and cover it with a plate for almost 5 minutes.
- Ginger can be used for many things, and one of them is to help you stop vomiting. Its effects on vomiting and nausea have actually been proved scientifically. All you have to do is to make yourself some tea using the root of fresh ginger. If you don’t have this ingredient in your household, use powdered ginger. After you have chopped 1 or 2 inches of the root, let it infuse in hot water for almost 10 minutes and sip the tea carefully, in order for your stomach to get used to the taste.
- Mint is another great remedy to stop you from vomiting and moreover, it will destroy completely that horrible nausea that you’re feeling. Make a tea by placing a few leaves of fresh mint in hot water and let it infuse for 7 minutes. Drink it carefully!
- Make some rice water by using just 2 ingredients: white rice and water. Boil the rice in a saucepan, pour the resulted liquid in a cup and drink it slowly.
- Cumin and fennel seeds are also a great help in your situation. Try to make a tea from fennel to help you control your nausea by crushing one hand of fennel seeds and boiling the resulted dust in water for ten minutes. Follow the same process with the cumin seeds and you’ll see that you’ll feel better after you consume this tea maximum two times per day.
There are other ways to help you stop nausea, like eating bland food, acupressure, getting some fresh air, avoiding places with strong smells, lying down, or avoiding fatty or spicy foods.
Feeling sick is one of the worst feelings and it can affect your whole day, so keeping these natural treatments in mind and trying them out when it’s necessary might turn out to be more helpful that you thought.