Women have become more careful with the beauty products they use. The skin around the eyes is extremely thin and fragile and it need proper care. This area is always prone to dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines. A skin care routine is always incomplete without an anti-wrinkle cream.
Anti-Wrinkle Cream – Recipe
To prevent or eliminate wrinkles, reduce the eye puffiness and eliminate dark circles that appear with age, you must use only natural products. The recipe presented below is a real beauty elixir that can be prepared in the comfort of your home and you only need 2 ingredients for it.
– 100 grams of melted coconut oil
– 3 vitamin E capsules
Before preparing this mixture, look for an empty container where you can keep the elixir: a glass jar or any other clean container. The coconut oil amount depends on the size of the chosen container. When dealing with anti-wrinkle or concelear creams, a small container is the best choice.
The coconut oil is usually solid. To melt it, you can put it in a pot on low heat or in the microwave for 3 – 5 secodns. Don’t let it boil. When the melting process begins, remove it from the heat.
Fill the container with the melted coconut oil and after that add the vitamin E capsules. Mix these 2 ingredients very well and once the paste is homogeneous, you can put the container in the fridge so that the mixture can solidify. After it has become solid, you don’t need to keep it in the fridge anymore.
Cleanse the eye area, removing any makeup, foundation cream or concealer. Wash your hands before applying the cream. Use the fingers to apply the cream under the eyes and on the eyelids, because these are the areas prone to wrinkles. Perform this action in the morning or in the evening after removing the makeup.
Effects and Benefits
These two ingredients are extremely powerful and can maintain the skin young, smooth and elastic. Together, they make a product that’s 100% natural, free of toxins, fragrance, chemical pigments and other synthetic compounds that can be harmful.
– It improves the skin texture.
– Has antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
– Slows down the aging process of the skin.
– Treats eczema, dermatitis or the psoriasis around the eyes.
– Fights against premature aging of the skin (due to the antioxidant content).
– It fits all skin types.
– Reduces the puffiness of the eyes.
– Levels the skin color.
– Reduces dark circles.
– Improves the aspect of the skin around the eyes.
– Softens and protects the skin.
– Repairs the skin tissues that have been affected by the sun.
– Treats wrinkles and fine lines.
– Hydrates and nourishes the skin.