The prostate is a small gland shaped as a walnut, situated below the urinary bladder. The prostate’s purpose is to secrete prostatic fluid. The prostate may be affected by certain diseases and conditions, especially in men aged 50 years and older.
Some of the most common problems of the prostate gland are:
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis – This is a form of recurrent infection that that usually requests long-term administration of antibiotics.
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome – Also known as CPPS, it is a common problem with the prostate gland. This condition causes pain in the pelvic region, the lower back and the tip of the penis. Other symptoms of CPPS include frequent urge to urinate (only a small amount of urine is passed) and painful ejaculation.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia – Also known as BPH, it is a non-cancerous condition that involves the enlargement of the prostate gland. Symptoms of BPH include difficulty in urinating and frequent urge to urinate (especially at night).
- Acute bacterial prostatitis – This problem is caused by a bacterial infection of the prostate gland. Men affected by this condition may experience chills, fever and painful urination. Blood may be present in the urine.
How can prostate diseases be treated?
Usually, doctors prescribe antibiotics, lifestyle changes and even surgery if the treatment shows no results.
However, there is a medicinal herb that shows effective results in treating this kind of medical conditions. The Epilobium Parviflorum or Smallflower Hairy Willowherb belongs to the primrose family and is native in Eastern and Central Europe and North America. This little pink flower has powerful healing properties for prostate problems and even cancer.
The Smallflower Hairy Willowherb has numerous benefits:
- Can treat various skin diseases, such as bacterial and fungal infections of the skin. Its compounds reduce skin redness and irritation, also having skin rejuvenating and cleansing properties.
- This herb normalizes the menstrual cycle and eases the symptoms of delayed menstruation and urinary tract infections.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, treating inflammation caused by osteoporosis, obesity, diabetes, arthritis and cancer.
- The herb is effective against cancer, being capable of inhibiting the multiplication and development of cancer cells.
How can Smallflower Hairy Willowherb help in prostate problems?
As seen above, this plant has numerous health benefits and can treat various diseases and affections, not just prostate problems. But when it comes to the prostate gland diseases, there is a simple recipe that you can make at home.
Add a teaspoon of the Smallflower Hairy Willowherb flowers in 200 ml of hot water. Bring to boil and the turn off the stove. Let it steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain the tea and let it cool. Consume a cup of this tea twice a day (in the morning and evening) on an empty stomach.
You will soon experience the beneficial properties of this herb and never turn to antibiotics and over the counter medication again.
- epilobe flower cprostate cancer|