If you haven’t heard of this ancient cure, this is the right time to find out about all of its health and cosmetic benefits. More energy, healthier skin and shiny hair are just some of the benefits of this old Chinese recipe that is becoming increasingly popular in the modern Western civilization.
You will have a healthy body and beautiful skin with only two low-cost ingredients, rice and water.
- provides energy
- prevents gastroenteritis
- prevents cancer
- regulates the high blood pressure
- regulates the body temperature
- prevents and cures constipation
- washing the face with rice water makes the skin softer
- it’s an excellent replacement for tonic
- helps in reducing the face pores
- rinse your hair with rice water to make it shiny and healthy
How to prepare the rice water?
Although you might have read or heard that the rice water is the one in which you wash the rice, that’s not true. This water can also be used, but you will not get everything you can out of.
The real rice water is prepared in this way: boil the rice in a little more water than when you just cook the rice for a meal. Water prepared in this way is a real rice water.
You can drink it hot or leave it to cool. You can also wash your face or hair with it.